Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I apply to host a foreign exchange student?

I live in the USA. I'm 17, and as much as I'd like to be a foreign exchange student, I know I wouldn't be able to because of scheduling, school sports, etc. But I'm interested in my family hosting a student from abroad. What is the best way to go about doing this?How do I apply to host a foreign exchange student?i would suggest:

http://afs.org/afs_or/focus_on/hosting



i have no real sources or personal experiences to back up AFS, but i'm currently applying to be an exchange student myself, and AFS seems promising to me :)How do I apply to host a foreign exchange student?I keep losing what I post here .. I meant to recommend to you that a good book, that could possibly help you with adding some insight into %26quot;men and things%26quot; ... have you heard of the series of several books, that begin with %26quot;Clan of the Cave Bear%26quot;. I recommend it highly.



I'm afraid Yahoo keeps acting up on me, so this is maybe unrelated to this question, as I tried to relocate the question about teh books you sought some rec's for ... I recommended Michener, regards history, and the life of Judy Garland is also interesting, having read %26quot;Over the Rainbow%26quot; ... that's a biography of her. But highly recommended which I think would be quite enjoyable for an independent and high spirited girl as you seem, should be great reading. Don't compare with movie -- the movie was %26quot;nada%26quot;.
  • myspace pages
  • bird
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment