Friday, September 23, 2011

What will the world stage me like in the future?

I think it goes without saying that nations all and rise. I don't think the USA will be exempt from this and it is experiencing a decline at the moment, while other candidates look likely to become superpowers. I hear the likely candidates are China, India, EU, Brazil and Russia.



Who would you prefer to be the next superpower?

What do you predict will happen?

How do you predict power will exchange hands?What will the world stage me like in the future?In the next 50 years, China may become the most powerful nation. That doesn't worry me much, considering that we have get many goods from China, but it may have too much economic power.What will the world stage me like in the future?The world would be better off if there were no superpower. Then we could achieve the equilibrium of a system of natural checks and balances. Superpowers are always bullies.What will the world stage me like in the future?well militarily i doubt anothe country is gona invest the same amount of cash as the U.S and russia did on nukes so the US will all ways have the well we can destroy the world cardWhat will the world stage me like in the future?America .... but it will be China

China will be a superpower

China will become a world superpower ... US will become a regional power

No comments:

Post a Comment