Friday, September 23, 2011

How do i get invovled in foreign exchange?

I am a high school student looking for a good and reasonably rated foreign exchange program. Also does do you know what country is the best to go to, to get the best experience?How do i get invovled in foreign exchange?I echo Kamirose. I am a 5-time host mom with YFU and new volunteer. I have asked several exchange students why they chose YFU and they basically told me because YFU gives you more bang for your buck. Check out the website and consider Kamirose's questions. Also, the admissions counselors (1-800 TEENAGE) can answer more questions.How do i get invovled in foreign exchange?I'd check this site out: http://www.yfu.org/



Things you'll need to consider are:

- Do you know any foreign languages? Do you want to learn any foreign languages?

- Will you apply for scholarships? Do your parent's jobs and/or income levels qualify you for scholarships?

- What are your future goals, career-wise?
  • How does quilt wizard work
  • female molly
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment