Monday, October 24, 2011

How can I raise money for my high school exchange program?

I have been dying to travel and do a high school exchange program in Europe- the oppertunity has come for me to spend my junior year of high school learning and living in Italy. But the program costs $36,000. Thats about $25,000 more than my family can affard. Unfortunatly, my family never qualifies for financial aid, so I cannot even hope of getting money from need-based scholarships with the program. How can I raise the money?How can I raise money for my high school exchange program?are you living in europe? if yes that is no problem. you can opt for what i am doing at the moment. it is EVS. European Voluntary Service.



it is a great experience.



for more information you can look here http://ec.europa.eu/youth/program/sos/in



it is great i am doing it now i don't want it to be finished.
  • copier request for information
  • school nurse needing advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment