Monday, October 24, 2011

How many people are willing to be or to have an exchange student and why?

I would really like to know your opinions on exchange students and why you think the way you do about them.How many people are willing to be or to have an exchange student and why?My family didn't exactly have a traditional exchange student, she was just placed with us for 2 weeks (during one of her school breaks) when I was in high school, but it was a really good experience. She has come back to visit five times since then (usually for about a month each time), and when my sister and I were traveling in France, we spent a couple of weeks with her and her family.



I am a teacher now, and last year I had an exchange student in one of my classes. She was very polite and had a better work ethic than most of the other students in the class.



I have heard stories about people having trouble with exchange students, but my personal experience has been good. I think it would be important to have a pretty strict screening process both for the students and for the host families, and to make sure their values and personalities will match well.
  • remove nail polish
  • windows xp
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment