Monday, October 24, 2011

How do you get a scholarship for australia to japan exchange that is less than 7 months?

i love japan and i want to go on an exchange, but the only scholarship offering there is for me is a ten month stay, and that's too long. please help!How do you get a scholarship for australia to japan exchange that is less than 7 months?Well I did a 10 month exchange with an Australian program and got a scholarship with a program called aiiu. They also used to offer them for shorter stays although I think they may have stopped offering those scholarships last year.

If you can do 10 months then I'd really recommend it. If you can't do it because of school or something like that's too bad but if u have the chance I really recommend doing the whole 10 months!!

Once you get to 5 or 6 months your Japanese gets to a really good level and making friends is so much easier and well everything just starts to go so well!

You should also look at Wep if you haven't already because perhaps they offer scholarships but I'm not sure.

Anyway if you ever want to talk about exchanges just let me know! I only got back a year ago... so it's still fresh in my memory!!
  • database
  • islamic heaven
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment