Monday, October 24, 2011

When downloading sims on the Sims 3 Exchange do you get skins?

I love downloading sims off the exchange to get the cc (Mods). I see a lot of sims I'd like to download but I'm afraid they will install skins in my game. If by accident I install a sim with a different skin, will the skin install and be in my game? In that case how would I remove it? How do you tell if a sim has a skin on the exchange? Thanks!When downloading sims on the Sims 3 Exchange do you get skins?No, it shouldn't install another skin to your game. If it does, you could go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages\Skins (that's the file on my computer, yours may be different) and there should be all the skins you have downloaded.When downloading sims on the Sims 3 Exchange do you get skins?ask there.I'm planing to get the game soon, and as many of the final fantasy skins that I can get

No comments:

Post a Comment