Monday, October 24, 2011

How much will I get for my clothes at Buffalo Exchange?

I have a few tops and pants I would like to bring to the Buffalo Exchange. Can anyone with experience tell me how much money they got for clothing they have traded in in the past? I would appreciate any input. Thanks!How much will I get for my clothes at Buffalo Exchange?Hey,



They give you about 40% of what they will charge for it in the store. You never really get what the garment is truly worth, so unless you are ready to part with your clothes, don't sell them.



Example: They'll take a $60 shirt which is like new and sell it for $22.50. You would get $9.



The best way to get the most money is to sell trendy and/or classic seasonal clothing.How much will I get for my clothes at Buffalo Exchange?thats not true im a buffalo exchange employee. and it's 35% in cash of the retail value or 50% in store credit.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment