Friday, September 23, 2011

How can i become a foreign exchange student in the uk?

im 14 now so i need to figure out what im doing in high school. i would like to be a foreign exchange student to uk for a few months. and idea how to do it?How can i become a foreign exchange student in the uk?You should ask your someone in your school. Go to the office or talk to a teacher. I think they've done that in my school and they handed out paper slips or something. I hope you get it though! That's really great that you want to be an exchange student in the UK! Good luck!

Sorry I help but I tried! Please vote me as best answers.How can i become a foreign exchange student in the uk?If you are interested, please visit this link and feel free to contact me directly.



For more information and to participate in this rewarding intercultural experience please contact Amy Larison



http://www.ciee.org



amylarison89@yahoo.com

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment