Monday, September 19, 2011

How do I become a forigen exchange student?

i've wanted to be an exchange student to England for a long time now and was wondering how.How do I become a forigen exchange student?If you are a high school student, you need to begin by finding an exchange program. Make sure it is CSIET listed (www.csiet.org) so that there is at least some oversight of the program. Reliable programs tend to be AFS, Aspect, Rotary, YFU. Most importantly, ask your counselor for a recommendation as an exchange program is only as good as its local representatives.

For info on being an exchange student in general, check out: http://www.exchangestudentworld.com/How do I become a forigen exchange student?If you are interested, please visit this link and feel free to contact me directly.



For more information and to participate in this rewarding intercultural experience please contact Amy Larison



http://www.ciee.org



amylarison89@yahoo.com

Report Abuse

How do I become a forigen exchange student?Hello,

All you need to do is contact http://www.britishcouncil.org as it is the official website of the British government to assist international students who wish to study in the UK as well as those who want to participate in exchange programs. They have a list of programs on their website. Please opt for those programs only. You will be safer that way. Look on the above website for their office in your nation as that office will help you out. In case if you are in the USA, use http://www.britishcouncil.org/usa



All the best!How do I become a forigen exchange student?Ask the guidance counselor in your school.How do I become a forigen exchange student?its usually a program that your school will offer and you sign up for itHow do I become a forigen exchange student?u have to take a language class. I'm in French immersion and my friends sister is going to France for 10 days to switch houses with a kid in France. cool:)How do I become a forigen exchange student?Ask your University.How do I become a forigen exchange student?programme erasmus

No comments:

Post a Comment