Friday, September 23, 2011

How many times can I exchange at Nordstroms?

I bought a concealer the makeup artist matched me with and it was too dark, so I went back to exchange it for the lighter one (again with a makeup artist). Now it's too light and pink. I think I'm just going to give up on concealers. I was wondering if I could exchange it for a lipstick or is there an exchange limit at Nordstroms.

Thank you!How many times can I exchange at Nordstroms?you can exchange as many times as you want. nordstroms doesn't care. my mom even took back a pair of thongs she had for a year (worn them all the time) because they broke and they gave her a brand new pair! you can take back anything and exchange anything there. if they say anything to you they will be fired. my friend worked there.



go to a different makeup artist next time since that lady doesn't know what she is doing.How many times can I exchange at Nordstroms?Dont think there is one, try your luck..no ones gonna notice

No comments:

Post a Comment