Monday, September 19, 2011

What is a good foreign exchange student program?

I would like to to be a foreign exchange student and to either london, australia, or japan. I tried Rotary club but theyre requirments are to know the language fluently.I might just be confused about rotary so please help me undertsand and correct me if im wrong. Is there any other programs? Has any else done it? How much does it cost?What is a good foreign exchange student program?Hi, I have applied to be an exchange student next year through Rotary.

I applied for Germany, Switzerland %26amp; Austria. I don't know an ounce of German (the main languages of these countries) though it doesn't matter.

My friend went to Germany in '06 (through Ritary) and he knew a few words though after a year came back speaking fluently. Rotary doesn't expect you to speak the languages fluently. Sometimes when you go to have to attend a language course or you just pick it up as you go. So I reccomend Rotary =]



BTW... come to Australia... it's a Great country =]What is a good foreign exchange student program?If you are interested, please visit this link and feel free to contact me directly.



For more information and to participate in this rewarding intercultural experience please contact Amy Larison



http://www.ciee.org



amylarison89@yahoo.com

Report Abuse

What is a good foreign exchange student program?All of the places you have listed are great study abroad locations.



You can read about studying abroad in London here:

http://www.studyabroaddomain.com/London.



Australia:

http://www.studyabroaddomain.com/austral



Asia:

http://www.studyabroaddomain.com/asia.as



You can see an entire list of international programs here:

http://www.studyabroaddomain.com/Study_A



Good luck!What is a good foreign exchange student program?OK I was enrolled in Afs they are a good program and help you every bit of the way, but if youre like me and money doesnt grow out of your but then I would choose ASSE

They offer the same exact things as AFS you dont have to know the language ( even though it would help a little) they even pay for youre medical insurance! AND IF YOU SEND IN YOURE PRELIM APP BY mAY 1ST YOU ONLY HAVE TO PAY 6525 dollars. and if you dont send it in by may first then its still only 7150! with AFS and all the other programs its like $10100 and you still have to buy health insurance! also you get a nice little duffle bag!lolWhat is a good foreign exchange student program?AFS, YES, and AYUSA are the major exchange programs. Try using google to look them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment