Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How much would it costs for an exchange student from India?

Dear folks

I'am a boy of 15 years and reciding in India and I want to do my 11th in USA as an exchange student and I want to know how much would it costs. I've applied for SHEAR! student exchange programs and it will costs $4,230 and I want to know weather it is worthy or not and are there any other orginizations which are a bit cheaper?How much would it costs for an exchange student from India?well, I don't know how much its going to cost, but to get the maximum benefit, I suggest choosing carefully where you will go to school. Typically any school in the cities will be more enjoyable. The U.S. varies just like India. There are fun, cultured parts and there are totally backwards areas like South Dakota. (really, Im a vegetarian and when I went to summer camp there those people were sooooo unaccomadating) I reccommend Seattle,Chicago, San Fransico, New York City,Houston, Sacramento, Boston. Any coastal state for the most part should be okay.



I think its worthy because it will make you soo much more independent, secure, and dynamic. and just so you know I understand what a large amount of money that is.

for organizations , you should check out AYUSA or LINC.

No comments:

Post a Comment