Friday, September 23, 2011

I want to do a Foreign Exchange Program to Greece, How do I get started?

This coming up summer(2009) i want to go to Greece. I want to do a foreign exchange program there. but i only want to go during the summer for about 3 weeks. I really need some help planning this and I dont want to spend over 3,000 dollars.





Also, I have friends in Greece. So could they be my host family that I live with while i'm there?





HELPPPPPP!I want to do a Foreign Exchange Program to Greece, How do I get started?join the rotary club.

If your school doesn't have one, you are out of luck.I want to do a Foreign Exchange Program to Greece, How do I get started?You don't specify your age, but still, have a look at Two Worlds programmes; they're well established and reliable.



http://www.englishabroad.us/summer_abroa



They offer summer homestay programmes from 1 - 8 weeks, aimed at High School students (Lykeio) from age 15 to 18.



Read on who's eligible%26amp;facts you need to know, then apply accordingly.



Other than this I know AIESEEC offers excellent possibilities and you can choose a family for homestay, but it's for college/university students.

http://www.aiesec.org/AI

  • shampoo dry thin hair
  • store properties
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment