Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do you exchange your coins in the bank?

I need to exchange my box of coins for bills from a bank. I heard they wouldn't charge a fee. What do I need to do? Thanks.How do you exchange your coins in the bank?If you have an account, it's usually free. They'll like it if you wrap them yourself with coin wraps. You can ask for them from a teller.How do you exchange your coins in the bank?I use Coinstar.How do you exchange your coins in the bank?usually where you have an account its freeHow do you exchange your coins in the bank?If you have an account it should be free but most, if not all, banks are going to require that you roll the coins first. Most will give you the rollers for free if you have an account with them. IF not, try a dollar store or walmart, they usually sell coin wrappers in the office supply section.How do you exchange your coins in the bank?Some banks have machines that will count them for free. Call around to some. It would kill me to pay Coinstar the fee. I may consider using the Coinstar where you can get a gift card with no fee withdrawal. I've done the wrapping too...it's a real hassle. I found a bank with a free machine after finishing with the wrapping $2500. I had a water jug full with change that it took me 20 years to fill.

No comments:

Post a Comment