Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Oh shoot, how do I apologize to this person for texting her? I barely know her?

There this girl in my class and we exchange phone numbers on the first day for school, if you miss class or homework type of deal.



Well somehow my phone added her number to one of my friends contact list



So when I was texting my friend, my messages and my pics got sent to her.



And re-reading messages I can now see it clearly confused the crap out her



Not mention I'm so embrassed what I sent, one pic message was me in harley quinn outfit in anime convention



How do i apologizeOh shoot, how do I apologize to this person for texting her? I barely know her?say that you were busy and accidentally sent a couple messages to her that weren't meant to go to her and laugh it off don't be all awkward when you apologize just play it cool. LOL hope this helpsOh shoot, how do I apologize to this person for texting her? I barely know her?Since you have her phone number, call her, explain what happened. The two of you might have a laugh about it and maybe become friends. Don't pass up an opportunity to actually talk to someone and not text.Oh shoot, how do I apologize to this person for texting her? I barely know her?say r**** f***** r****** f*******, i'm sooo f***** sorry b*****Oh shoot, how do I apologize to this person for texting her? I barely know her?just dont think too much go an just meet her an be practical say wht mistake have you commuted an be face to face ,an take her for lunch an disclose all the matter....Oh shoot, how do I apologize to this person for texting her? I barely know her?Doesnt` matter, the shame will never go away. %26lt;%26lt;Accidentaly%26gt;%26gt; send her a picture with you in a really classy suit, behind the wheel of a Lamborghini.Oh shoot, how do I apologize to this person for texting her? I barely know her?laugh it off, say omygosh! i'm soo sorry, those things were supposed to go to (name of person) sorry, when i added u to my contacts, ur name came up insted of hers! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment