Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What is the best way to exchange a large quantity of Canadian dollars to euros?

I'm moving to France from Canada and buying a house there so I will need to exchange all the money I have here to put down a deposit there. I'm talking in the range of $100,000-$200,000 depending on how much money I have left after paying off student loans and selling my house and car. I mean am I talking some kind of bank, broker, online exchange? I have no idea what would be best. Please help.What is the best way to exchange a large quantity of Canadian dollars to euros?Change it on the airport of france, you will get better rates.What is the best way to exchange a large quantity of Canadian dollars to euros?the most stupid answer ever... airports have really bad rates.. and does he think you will travel with 100,000 USD in cash on board??

Report Abuse

What is the best way to exchange a large quantity of Canadian dollars to euros?I agree, I put down no best answer to this question but apparently this guy has some of his friends voting up his answer or something because this answer is incredibly stupid.

Report Abuse

  • buy web hosting
  • thinking about becoming
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment