Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm a foreign traveller in India, How much extra rupees can I exchange with USD?

Hi, Guys, I'm travelling in Gurgaon India right now, and plan to leave within these 2days, but I got too much extra rupees, so I want to re-exchange these for USD.Unfortunately, I was told I can ONLY exchange for 200USD. What can I do?DOES ANYONE know where to exchange more than that? Thanks.I'm a foreign traveller in India, How much extra rupees can I exchange with USD?Im leaving in 2 days too same situation, im just going to bring my rupees with me and exchange when i get back to us.I'm a foreign traveller in India, How much extra rupees can I exchange with USD?BEST WAY IS TO DO WHAT THE ABOVE PERSON SAID, IF YOU DONT WANNA DO ANY HACKLING....





OR ELSE YOU CAN TAKE THE INDIAN CURRENCY BACK ANG GIVE 10$~500Rs NOTES TO YOUR FRIENDS AS SOUVENIR.... ;)I'm a foreign traveller in India, How much extra rupees can I exchange with USD?Have Rs. 5000 with you...

Whenever you want more, change $ to Rs.
  • Why do bed sheets shed
  • thick hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment