Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Where can I go to exchange all the pennies that I have stored in a jar?

Hi everyone,



How are you?



I would like to find out where I can go to exchange all the pennies that I have stored in a jar, possibly to convert them into other bigger coins or hopefully paper money.



Is there any coin converter machines in downtown Toronto?



Thanks!

Much appreciated!



Have a great day!Where can I go to exchange all the pennies that I have stored in a jar?best way is to roll it up and bring it to the bank they will give you the equal to your rolled up money in denominations of your choice without a cost to you in most cases. I am not sure about any converting machines other then paper to coin in laundry mats.Where can I go to exchange all the pennies that I have stored in a jar?It would be best to go directly to a bank.Where can I go to exchange all the pennies that I have stored in a jar?your bank ought to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment